Bruce Jack's blog

A stream-of-my-thoughts blog. Whatever pops into my mind. I'm starting out in the world of (project) management, so there might be some posts about that too.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Inventors of Careful Consideration and Analysis

After reading this post by Seth Godin, I feel like I work for the inventors and market leaders of Careful Consideration and Analysis.

I'm sure not everyone around here does that (I'm sure someone out there is innovating, given our growth), but I don't think I've ever been that close to it. I may have been close once, but I showed up right after the decision to take risks were made.

That doesn't really make me happy. I'd like to be in a 'let's risk it' kind of environment. My biggest question is: how do you find that place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home