Bruce Jack's blog

A stream-of-my-thoughts blog. Whatever pops into my mind. I'm starting out in the world of (project) management, so there might be some posts about that too.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

a cool little toy

i just found a cool little tool that creates these interesting maps of websites. Jay Cross' Internet Time Blog gives more information.

I would really like it if you could mouse-over the little dots to get more information, or maybe even see a thumbnail of the site/image.

This is what it gave for the URL for my blog (right before this post):

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could not make it work !!!!!!!!!!
help
m

Tuesday, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anthony said...

it reminds me of my childhood obsession: candy buttons

what no one else ate Necco?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home